The following accreditations are now being undertaken in school:
Renewal of Bronze Mark in Learning Outside the Classroom.
The History accreditation (Silver Mark) is being assessed on 27th September.
The Early Years Audit has been completed and we await an assessment date.
We have just begun auditing the Governor Quality Mark accreditation.
Anti-Bullying accreditation will begin November 2017.
After a recent visit by our Financial Consultant to monitor the Schools Financial Values Standards (SFVS). Out of 25 standards all 25 were met. An achievement to be celebrated. There were no follow up recommendations.
- Springbank Primary School Sport Premium Plan 2015-2016
- Breaking Sports News sports funding update September 2016
- Pupil Premium Strategy Review 2015-16
- 2016 Comparative data - Nottinghamshire-National Phonics
- 2016 Comparative data - Nottinghamshire-National EYFS
- 2016 Comparative data - Nottinghamshire-National Key Stage 2
- Pupil Premium strategy statement 2016-17
- PE Premium Plan 2016-17
- Appreciative Enquiry into Reading
- Phonics Evaluation 2016_17
- Phonics Screening Results 2017
- University of Nottingham Feedback