The following accreditations are now being undertaken in school:
Renewal of Bronze Mark in Learning Outside the Classroom.
The History accreditation (Silver Mark) is being assessed on 27th September.
The Early Years Audit has been completed and we await an assessment date.
We have just begun auditing the Governor Quality Mark accreditation.
Anti-Bullying accreditation will begin November 2017.
After a recent visit by our Financial Consultant to monitor the Schools Financial Values Standards (SFVS). Out of 25 standards all 25 were met. An achievement to be celebrated. There were no follow up recommendations.
- Springbank Primary School Sport Premium Plan 2015-2016
- Breaking Sports News sports funding update September 2016
- 2016 Comparative data - Nottinghamshire-National Phonics
- 2016 Comparative data - Nottinghamshire-National EYFS
- 2016 Comparative data - Nottinghamshire-National Key Stage 2
- PE Premium Plan 2016-17
- Appreciative Enquiry into Reading
- Phonics Evaluation 2016_17
- Phonics Screening Results 2017
- University of Nottingham Feedback
- Springbank Data Nottinghamshire National 2017
- Pupil Premium Statement 2016-17 Review
- table springbank data nottm national 2017
- Table springbank data nottm nat eyfs 2017
- Table phonics and KS1 2017
- Early Years National Data 2017
- National curriculum assessments KS 2 2017
- Mathematics Appreciative Enquiry
- Pupil premium statement 2017-18
- Sports Premium 2016-2017
- Sports Premium 2017-2018