Home & School Agreement
- Encourage children to do their best in all areas of learning
- Support them to become good citizens
- Understand individual responsibility
- Support them to make sensible choices and understand the consequences of their actions
- Encourage children to take care of their surroundings, of others, and of property and possessions
- Inform parents of their child's progress at regular meetings.
- Inform parents of what's happening.
- Ensure the punctuality and regular attendance of their children
- Inform school immediately of the reasons for any absences
- Attend Termly Learning Conferences to discuss children's progress.
- Support children in their learning
- Provide their child with appropriate clothing
- Provide PE/Swimming kit when necessary
Every Child Will:
- Always do their best
- Respect and be courteous to everyone in school
- Keep safe
- Enjoy their learning and believe in themselves